• Conscious & Intentional Coaching
• Weekly Classes and Meditations
• Online Community
• Mindfulness tools for you and your children
Why Mindfulness based meditation?
1. Mindfulness Reduces Anxiety & Stress
2. Mindfulness Meditation Helps The Brain Reduce Distractions- and a distracted mind is not as happy as a focused mind.
3. Mindfulness Meditation Improves Executive Function & Working Memory
4. Increases Self- Compassion & Self- Awareness
5. Increases Sleep Quality
6. Creates Neuroplasticity in the Brain Which Protects the Brain as it Ages
7. Improves Emotional Regulation and Social Emotional Connection
8. Improves Academic Success
9. Increases Resilience
10. Improves Job Performance and Satisfaction
WHy practice together?
"To the mom that feels alone, whether in a room by herself or standing in a crowd…
You are enough.
You are important.
You are worthy.
This is a phase of life for us. This is a really really hard, challenging, crazy phase of life.
In the end it will all be worth it. But for now it’s hard. And it’s hard for so many of us in many different ways. We don’t always talk about it, but it’s hard and it’s not just you.
You are enough.
You are doing your best.
Those little eyes that look up at you – they think you are perfect. They think you are more than enough."
New Study Says Motherhood Is The Equivalent of Working 2.5 Full-Time Jobs. Four in 10 moms say their lives feel like a 'never-ending series of tasks.
Between taking care of the kids, working a full-time job and managing household chores, moms are only left with one hour and seven minutes of "me" time each day.
This time alone is crucial for mothers because it's when they get to finally recharge. According to Psychology Today, having "me" time not only helps you unwind, but also reboots your brain and can improve your relationships with others by helping you gain a better understanding of yourself.
Belonging to a community is essential to our happiness and health, and healthy and happy parents create healthy and happy children.
Walking through the motherhood journey with other mamas who are committed to embodying our enoughness and practicing self care through mindfulness meditation practices changes our brain to bring calm to the chaos and a much needed rest from the busyness that we as mothers face.
For more information on joining our community and registering for the Parenting as a Practice class click here.